Changes are inevitable in the mortgage industry. I can honestly say all the changes that have dropped recently have good intentions and aspire to keep ethical and moral lenders in business and get rid of lenders who may have built their business on the bait and switch philosophy or colluded with appraisers to inflate values of homes. Here is a brief introduction to some changes which may have already dropped the pipe and several that are still inside the works. Hire only an expert mortgage loan officer.
- About Us
- Chicago mortgage originator accused of bilking elderly homeowners out of $7 million - HousingWire
- Beneficial West Virginia accused of using inflated appraisal for ... - West Virginia Record
- Stivers reintroduces bill to ease transition of mortgage loan originators switching jobs, states - Ripon Advance
- How To Apply For A Home Loan The Right Way | Mortgage Rates ... - The Mortgage Reports (blog)
- Jacob Gonser Promoted to mortgage loan officer at First Interstate Bank - Great Falls Tribune