Changes are inevitable in the mortgage industry. I can honestly say all the changes that have dropped recently have good intentions and aspire to keep ethical and moral lenders in business and get rid of lenders who may have built their business on the bait and switch philosophy or colluded with appraisers to inflate values of homes. Here is a brief introduction to some changes which may have already dropped the pipe and several that are still inside the works. Hire only an expert mortgage loan officer.
- About Us
- Mortgage Rates Preserve Most of Last Week's Gains - Mortgage News Daily
- FHA boosts its loan limits for 2019 by nearly 7% - National Mortgage News
- FHA raises reverse mortgage loan limits | 2018-12-14 - HousingWire
- FHFA rules out VantageScore as alternative model - Scotsman Guide News
- Sweat Equity Mortgage: 5 Ways to Market to Borrowers Seeking Home Renovation Loans - Digital Media Solutions