Changes are inevitable in the mortgage industry. I can honestly say all the changes that have dropped recently have good intentions and aspire to keep ethical and moral lenders in business and get rid of lenders who may have built their business on the bait and switch philosophy or colluded with appraisers to inflate values of homes. Here is a brief introduction to some changes which may have already dropped the pipe and several that are still inside the works. Hire only an expert mortgage loan officer.
- About Us
- India's Savings Experiment: Tax Concessions Are A Double-Edged Sword - Forbes
- House hunters, here are 5 secrets to getting the best home loan - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- SB Financial Group, Inc. Announces Third-Quarter and Nine-Month 2017 Results - Markets Insider
- FirstClose unveils an instant mortgage prequalification tool called the FirstLook Report - CUinsight.com (press release)
- Accredited Mortgage Loan REIT Trust (NYSE:AHH) Institutional Investors Sentiment Change - BZ Weekly