Changes are inevitable in the mortgage industry. I can honestly say all the changes that have dropped recently have good intentions and aspire to keep ethical and moral lenders in business and get rid of lenders who may have built their business on the bait and switch philosophy or colluded with appraisers to inflate values of homes. Here is a brief introduction to some changes which may have already dropped the pipe and several that are still inside the works. Hire only an expert mortgage loan officer.
- About Us
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Accredited Mortgage Loan REIT Trust (NYSE:AHH) Quarterly Sentiment Report - KL Daily
- The hardest places to buy a home in America - Business Insider - Business Insider
- Brad Arehart Joins Park View Federal Credit Union as Senior Mortgage Loan Advisor - CUinsight.com (press release)
- Mortgage lender LoanDepot sees real estate agents as key in next phase of fintech - Dallas News