Changes are inevitable in the mortgage industry. I can honestly say all the changes that have dropped recently have good intentions and aspire to keep ethical and moral lenders in business and get rid of lenders who may have built their business on the bait and switch philosophy or colluded with appraisers to inflate values of homes. Here is a brief introduction to some changes which may have already dropped the pipe and several that are still inside the works. Hire only an expert mortgage loan officer.
- About Us
- Collier man arrested, accused of $180000 home mortgage fraud - Naples Daily News
- Overtime: Are Mortgage Loan Underwriters Exempt 'Administrative ... - Compensation.BLR.com
- Best cash source if over 62: reverse mortgage or home equity loan? - The Mortgage Reports (blog)
- Citizens Bank Mortgage Loan Officers Keep FLSA Collective - Law360 (subscription)
- This Company Uses AI To Help Lenders Automate The Mortgage Loan Process - Forbes